Executive, Field Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee Program)Employment Type: Full-time
Job Title : Executive, Field Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee Program)
Department : Team Milwaukee, Hong Kong
Come for The Opportunity, Stay for The Challenge.
Milwaukee Tool is a Wisconsin-based U.S. subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI). Our Asia Headquarters is located in Hong Kong with offices across Asia Pacific region (https://www.milwaukeetool.asia/).
Throughout our rich history, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in providing the best professional, heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. With a relentless commitment to delivering new products with disruptive innovation, best-in-class performance and solutions to enhance end-user productivity. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and have Exceptional People drive our culture.
When it comes to career development, Milwaukee Tool gives you the resources to make the impossible possible and be a part of something big! We are looking to develop diverse and inspirational business leaders to help us expand and grow into the Asia market.
You don’t need to have knowledge of Power Tools. We offer a 12-months Leadership Development Program (LDP) designed to equip you for a successful career in the retail & manufacturing industry. You will be given a powerful mix of responsibility, promotion opportunities and close exposure to develop solid problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills, helping you to become a great leader in our company.
Your passion, innovativeness and leadership will be challenged as you work with global clients to deliver world-class results. If you’re ambitious, hardworking and have an aptitude for continuous learning to become a future business leader, then come join us at Milwaukee Tool!
• Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for Milwaukee branded products.
• Maximize sell through of Milwaukee brand by properly merchandising point of purchase material, including Mobile Truck, Outfield site, etc.
• Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
• Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team Milwaukee Management, and local regional dealers.
• Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
• Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
• Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate dealer associates, management and customers.
• Plan and execute demo events, trade shows, etc.
• Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Professional Development of Your Career:
• Start your journey to be a high-performance future leader
• Build confidence and knowledge to the business commercial environment
• Identify and comprehend self strengths and weaknesses
• Enhance practical skillsets including Time Management, Communication, Presentation, Problem-solving and much more!
• Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
• Develop goals and self-evaluate performance towards achieving those goals
Benefits & Compensations:
• Full Time, Permanent
• 5 Day work including mandatory Sat and Sunday
• Double Pay and Commission
• Education Allowance.
• Accident & Medical Insurance
• Exciting & dynamic work environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
• Some work experience in Sales or Marketing
• Knowledge of business and marketing concept
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point
• A good team player who is out-going with good interpersonal communication skill
• Able to work independently, pay attention to details
• Can-do attitude to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
If this position sounds appealing to you and you would like to join our team, please apply now and share your resume with us.
We are very excited and looking forward to your application!