Job-site Solutions Associate (Business Development Executive)Employment Type: Full-time
Job Title : Job-site Solutions Associate (Business Development Executive)
Department : Milwaukee Asia, Hong Kong
Come for The Opportunity, Stay for The Challenge.
Milwaukee Tool is a Wisconsin-based U.S. subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI). Our Asia Headquarters is located in Hong Kong with offices across Asia Pacific region (https://www.milwaukeetool.asia/).
Throughout our rich history, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in providing the best professional, heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. With a relentless commitment to delivering new products with disruptive innovation, best-in-class performance and solutions to enhance end-user productivity. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and have Exceptional People drive our culture.
When it comes to career development, Milwaukee Tool gives you the resources to make the impossible possible and be a part of something big! We are looking to develop diverse and inspirational business leaders to help us expand and grow into the Asia market.
We are currently looking for an energetic & business-minded team member to join our Hong Kong team. You will have experience in the Industrial tools segment with well-defined sales & customer development skills in a diverse & fast-growing company.
• Explore new B2B or B2C business opportunity, plan and manage end-user portfolio according to the business strategy and goals
• Demonstrate the range of power tools and accessories to clients
• Track and analyze sales performance to evaluate suitable business strategy
• Provide efficient solutions and technical support on to clients
• Coordinate with internal & external partnerships for client visit and projects
• Act as our brand ambassador to external parties and promote our brand
• Support the Regional Sales Manager in Professional development of the HK JSS team.
• Maintain and upkeep company provided assets, including phone, laptop, vehicle and samples.
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• 5 – 6 years B2C or B2B sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is preferred
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point
• Experience in CRM software like Salesforce is preferred
• Business-minded with a technical / mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge
• Able to work independently, pay attention to details
• Can-do attitude with strong interpersonal communications skills in a fast-paced environment
• Experienced in or knowledge of construction, M&E, railway, power utility, shipbuilding industry is preferred
• Determinate to build a career with a forward-thinking business
• Valid Hong Kong driver’s license is a plus
If this position sounds appealing to you and you would like to join our team, please apply now and share your resume with us.
We are very excited and looking forward to your application!